Translate

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

The Contest of Champions pt. 5: Lobo v. Wolverine

Grandmaster: Our next battle will be of the most fierce predators, these worlds have to offer! Lobo will combat the Wolverine, within Chicago! These killers were soon within said city. Lobo: I'm more of a bad guy than a good guy! Wolverine: Then I guess I won't be holdin' back on ya, bub! Wolverine ejected his metal claws from his hands, running towards Lobo. Wolverine stabbed Lobo in the chest, but he lived. Lobo: Hahahaha! Ya can't kill me, I've gotta healing factor! Lobo pulled out a shot gun, shooting Wolverine in the face. Wolverine: (healing.) So do I, bub! Lobo pulled out a dagger, connected to a chain, and they ran towards each other. The two killers, stabbed each other, mercilessly. However, Lobo was healing at a much faster rate than Wolverine. Wolverine: (stabbing Lobo in the arm.) you're real tough for someone so pale! Lobo grabbed Wolverine by the arm and threw him into a window leading into a bar. After entering the bar, Lobo pulled out his pistol, shooting Wolverine, over and over again. Lobo: (strangling Wolverine.) Not as the Grandmaster said, huh? Wolverine stabbed Lobo in his eye, then kicked him off. Wolverine: End of the line, bub! Lobo grabbed a broken pool stick and shoved it through Wolverine's skull. They both ended up back with the others, the stick was no longer in wolverine's skull. He wasn't dead, but was out cold. Grandmaster: The winner is Lobo!
DC:3 Marvel:2

No comments:

Post a Comment