DC: 1 marvel: 0
Translate
Tuesday, July 21, 2015
The Contest of Champions pt. 2: Captain America v. Batman
Grandmaster: Batman and Captain America shall battle in Grand Central Station, of Captian America's world. The two heroes were transported to the location. It was midnight, the time Batman usually works. Batman: (pulling out a batarang.) I don't wanna do this. Captain America: Neither do I, but it's not like we have a choice. Batman: (throwing a batarang.) I suppose you're right. The batarang comes at Captain America quickly, but he blocks it, using his shield. However, the batarang explodes, releasing smoke. Captain America is unable to see through it, but uses his enhanced hearing to find Batman, punching him in the face. Batman pulls away the shield with one hand, and breaks Captain America's nose with the other. Captain America: (punching Batman in the stomach.) You're good. But I'm better. Batman: (grabbing cap's arm.) I'd beg to differ. Batman breaks Captain America's arm, kicks him in the gut and punches cap, repeatedly. Captain America passes out, then the two are transported back to the pocket dimension. Grandmaster: This victory goes to Batman!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment