Translate
Tuesday, July 21, 2015
The contest of champions pt. 1: In the beginning
There were 2 universes. One, known as the Marvel universe. The other, the DC universe. Then one day, an entitie name "The Grandmaster" brought them to a world between worlds. Grandmaster: I am The Grandmaster! I have existed, since the dawn of time! I have brought the greatest warriors from two realities here, to determine, which reality is superior! You're worlds have been put into suspended animation, so that you may combat against each other. To fight is you're only option! Suddenly, a man with an S on his chest spoke. The man: My name is Superman, and if you think you can keep us here- Grandmaster: (interrupting.) Silence! To combat each other is you're only choice! My words shall not go unheard! The first to battle shall be Captain America and Batman! May the best reality win!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment